- Welcome from Mrs James
- Vision & Values
- School Performance and Reports
- Governor Information
- Governor Updates
- Governor Update - Spring 2018
- Governor Update - Winter 2017
- Governor Update - Summer 2017
- Governor Update - Spring 2017
- Governor Update - Winter 2016
- Governor Update - Summer 2016
- Governor Update - Spring 2016
- Governor Update - Summer Term 2015
- Governor Update - Spring Term 2015
- Governor Update - Winter Term 2014
- Governor Update - Summer Term 2014
- Governor Update - Spring Term 2014
- Engineer for a day
- Governor Minutes
- Friends of Lawn
- Staff Vacancies
- Pupil Groups
- Special Educational Needs
- Policies & Procedures
- Pupil Premium
- School Sports Funding
At Lawn Primary we have some inspirational and exciting history topics to investigate.
Year 1 have looked at family history and old and new toys. They will also discover facts about Kings and Queens. Later in the year the children will enjoy finding out about Space and Minibeasts and Plants.
In Year 2 Florence Nightingale and Mary Seacole will be an interesting topic for the children to discover. Other topics such as Explorers, Kenya and The Great Fire of London will also be looked at.
Year 3 will start the year by learning about the wonderful topic of Ancient Egypt. Later Stone, Bronze and Iron Ages will be briefly looked at.
Year 4 will investigate the Romans and the Vikings with a Viking theme day planned.
Year 5 start the year learning about The Mayans travelling through history to the Battle of Britain and the Space Race.
Year 6 have been learning about the Victorians and towards the end of the year the Ancient Greeks will be an interesting topic to experience.